this case, saying “must-have” and “essential” is not redundant or even
overkill. We just feel so strongly about them that we cannot stress it
enough. You may notice that these items are among those you can save
money on with our Cooking.com coupon codes. Coincidence? No, just your good fortune. That said, and without further ado, here they be:
- An All-Clad French Skillet Set: The 8-piece MC2 set is an upgrade of All-Clad's original Master Chef collection, created for the chef community. The two layers of aluminum increase heating speed, and the hand-polished cooking surface is a breeze to clean. Built for pros, but completely street-legal for home use as well.
- Some Calphalon Bakeware: A 6-piece, double non-stick coated set includes two round cake pans, a cookie sheet, a rectangular cake pan, a 12-cup muffin pan, and a medium loaf pan. Yeah, a loaf pan. These babies won’t ever chip, peel or warp no matter how hot you like to cook.
- A Kitchenaid Stand Mixer: In the culinary world, the name Kitcheaid is legend, and with good reason. If you’re gonna cook, you’re gonna need to mix. Their Artisan Series Stand Mixer lets you make pasta, whip up ice cream, and countless other concoctions. It’s got a 10-speed slide control, comes with four versatile attachments and has a “power hub” to hook up even more.
- A Cuisinart Smartstick Hand Blender: Their smart stick design lets you blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or the included clear plastic beaker. Très convenient, no? It has a 200-watt motor that will thwart even the most hard to mix ingredients, and can whip up pancake batter in the blink of an eye!
- Some Henckels Knives: Come on, a good set of sharp, long-lasting knives is your biggest cooking ally. We like the 6-piece Zwilling Pro set. Forged from high carbon steel, this includes an 8"Chef's Knife, a 5" Serrated/Utility Knife, a 3" Pairing knife, Shears/Scissors and Sharpening steel. The sixth piece? A stylish wood block to hold the other five pieces.
- An Emeril Kid's Apron: Cooking should be fun, right? Plus, it can be messy. This kids BAM! apron is a must for when the kids want to help in the kitchen. It’s covered in other fun Emeril sayings, and has a large front pocket with two slots to hold items at the ready. Such as a Cuisinart Smartstick Hand Blender, perhaps.
Gear up with these and you’ll be more than a match for any cooking challenge you decide to take on. So bake some cookies, make some crepes, and use that loaf pan! Hey, maybe show some thanks for our recs by inviting us CouponPal folks over for dinner sometime. We get hungry just like anybody else.