With Valentine’s day around the corner, there’s probably a special guy, or two, who have made it on your nice list. The key to gifting your man is the thought, time, and sentiments that go into it.
Show your knight in shining armor how much you care with a unique and practical gift. Here’s what’s trending in the boyfriend department this year:
1. Happiness is a thing called portable: Oh yeah. Football Sunday’s awesome bar just raised the roof with The Remote Controlled Rolling Beverage Cooler (Hammacher.com, $80). He will adore you for this gift not only because it delivers drinks with a press of a button, but also because he will be using it to impress his friends and beer buddies. It even has a zip-top for hours of coolness and a shoulder strap to move the party outdoors or to a friend’s house
2. The conversation piece that gives all year long: Go all out with an eco-friendly find that gives back to the Earth and your wallet. Flashy watches are all the rage this season and now you can show him how timeless your love is with a one of a kind, all natural, wooden watch (Redenvelope.com, $140) without having to pay retail price for it! Find Red Envelope Coupon Codes to score free shipping deals and site wide discounts on this pricey timepiece. The best part of this gift is that the manufacturers will plant a tree for every watch purchased. What a great way to accessorize your man, and the planet!
3. Brew with the bros: Give the gift that both him and his friends can enjoy. Perfect for game days and barbecues, the homemade beer kit by Mr. Beer (Mrbeer.com, $100) is a grown man’s prized possession. The Brewmasters select is the ultimate brewskie lover’s delight; complete with a 2 gallon fermenter, refills, bottles, caps, labels, brewer’s guide and beer gear.
4. Techie solutions to stay connected: Long distance relationships can be difficult, but this gift will surely lessen the blow and let him know that you’re thinking of him everyday. Ceiva manufactures an auto-uploadable digital picture frame (Ceiva.com, $128) that works with Wifi to receive photos from anywhere in the world – from camera phones, email, and photo sharing sites like Facebook.
5. Infrastructure below the belt: Behind door number one is the innovative undergarment that has been missing from his closet since he put on dress pants: the TUKZ boxer brief (Tukz.com, $30). These little babies help the professional, dress shirt wearing man keep his cool at the office. Equipped with clips that are barely there, these gadgety trunks help dress shirts stay in place while keeping him feeling comfortable, supported and looking sharp.
6. Mini grill master: What man doesn’t salivate at the thought of beef and burgers? As the old saying goes, “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Hook him up and reel him in with his very own slider making kit (Brookstone.com, $20) so he can cookem’ up wherever there’s a fire.