Do you use public wifi? Shop online? Donate to charities? You could be at risk to fall victim to a holiday scam. Thankfully, I was able to sit down with Mike Delgado of Experian, Dr. Barbara O'Neil, CFP at Rutgers, and Shannon McNay of Ready for Zero to discuss the latest threats.
Watch as we cover:
- Popular scams
- Protecting yourself against online scams
- Giving to "charity" over the phone
- The safest way to pay on and offline
- Avoiding the risks of using public wifi
- Creating strong passwords
- Buying gift card – and getting the real deal
- Shopping from your mobile device
For a summary of the chat, you visit Experian to learn more.