Let's face it – when it comes to makeup that gets good evening mileage, we've all become a little too reliant on the smoky eye. In desperate need of visage intervention, we turned to Too Faced to come up with this nighttime sensitive tutorial. Page down for details on an Instagram-inspiring transformation that will help you ditch your dated red lipped routine and get prepared for gorgeous close of day close ups in 6 easy, breezy, even-us-beauty-school-dropouts-can-complete steps.
1. To create an intense softer eye, sweep a neutral eyeshadow across your entire eyelid. The Too Faced Natural At Night Neutral Eyeshadow Collection comes with an array of warm, seductive shades and highly blendable shimmer, glitter, and matte textures that will take your gaze from glazed over to glam. Spread the savings on thick when you take advantage of one of our eye catching Too Faced coupons.
2. Next, define the top lash lines with the fine tip Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner to accent your eyes with some subtle sparkle. Featured in punchier pigments like Drunk Dial, Gold Digger, Restraining Order, and Super Freak – you’re sure to turn heads and even break some necks. Outline the glitter outside with a reliable pencil liner like the Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner with shea butter base for silky smooth, long lasting lines and special effects.
3. From the lash line just past the crease and the outer corner of your eye, you'll want to apply your eyeshadow using a small shader brush to blend any hard edges for a delicious, diffused effect. To frame your best above-the-belt assets, try using that same color along the lower lashes to add boldness and clarity. The Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Singles offered in darker, huskier hues like Poison Orchid or Midnight Blue are perfect for attracting happy hour beaus-with-benefits.
4. When it comes to your lashes, size matters! Increase your eye batting average with a volumizing mascara like the as-seen-in-Lucky Too Faced Lash Injection. Unlike your fair weather followers – this waterproof, drama free mascara with three-dimensional polymers and a generous dose of moisturizing Vitamin E never smudges or flakes and puts in overtime to build, curl, stretch, and strengthen – taking your lashes to new extreme lengths.
5. Chisel your look, define your cheekbones, and go from neutral to knockout by dusting over your foundation and powder with some light bronzer. Fan-favorite, Too Faced's The Bronzed & The Beautiful Collection guarantees that your complexion will get glowing reviews and also expertly enhances and sculpts out your most photogenic features so you're photo booth, smartphone, tablet, camera, and reclaimed Polaroid ready.
6. For power pouts and puckers, try choosing an unexpected earthier tone like the Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks in color soaked shades like Divine Wine, Coral Fire, or In The Buff. Avoid lipstick stained teeth and get even application by using a lip brush to paint on your kisser instead. Give yourself the winning finishing touch when you top off your lips with Too Faced Lip Injection, an at-home collagen booster that goes on clear with light reflecting shine and says sexy, strong, and stunning – without speaking one word.